TRANSPORT LEARNING is an EU-project, running from 2011 to 2013, that was designed to support practitioners to develop better solutions for urban transport systems in order to improve citizens’ mobility. The main objective of TRANSPORT LEARNING is to create knowledge and capacity on sustainable transport policies and measures in municipalities of Europe’s convergence regions.
Development of training materials for 8 modules related to sustainable transport
- Parking space management, access restriction and speed control;
- Mobility management for families, kindergartens and schools;
- Land use and housing in mobility management;
- Public transport models;
- Street design, streetscape and traffic calming;
- Walking and cycling – counselling municipalities;
- Design and implementation of sustainable mobility campaigns;
- Communication training
Visit the Training Centre.